1. The love of my life, my best friend, father of our brown child, my husband Derrik
2. The Church and the comfort it gives me daily.
3. My family and the love and support they are constantly showing me
4. My in-laws, how did I ever get so lucky
5. Our brown child, our dog Mr Mahzy
6. The comfort of not only having a warm place to live but that we own our own house
7. Living in a free county. God bless the USA
8. The job that puts food on our table, gas in my car, and shoes on my feet.
9. Awesome friends that constantly show us how much they care.
10. My reliable car that I just paid off, woo hoo!
11. Having a comfortable life and the fact that I don't have to worry where my next meal is coming from.
12. Living in the beautiful state of Utah.
13.Girls night out. I truly cherish the shopping, movies and lunch dates with my sisters and beautiful mom
14. The ability to read. “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one.”
15. My health.
16. Temples, the calm, beautiful feeling it gives me every time I step into one.
17. Living so close to family and friends
18. Life, I'm so excited to see where it takes me and Derrik.
19. My mom teaching me how to sew, clean, and cook. It has saved me lots of money and brought me so much joy
20. My Savior for making the ultimate sacrifice, his life.