Green Thumb

When we first got married and lived in a basement apartment I would dream of the days when I could have my own garden and grow my own fruits, veggies and herbs.
 Now that we live in our own house with the perfect raised blower bed, it's better then I ever imagined. Yes, it is time consuming and sometimes frustrating but the joys of going out and picking 
fresh veggies make it all worth it. 
Because we moved in our house in the middle of winter last year and the yard was a disaster needed a little bit of help, it took a long time to just get it to the point to just make it manageable. So when it was time to plant the garden starting from seeds wasn't an option. Although buying the big pants is much easier it is also much more expensive and not as rewarding as starting from seed.
 So this year I made sure to start early. 

Here is a pic from my little green house. 
I can't wait to plant them outside and watch them grow. 

Comments