Grateful

Last year I did this list of things I am thankful for, I would name all the things on that list again as I am very grateful for them all but I'm going to try add some new ones, on top of the ones I said last year.

1. My best friend and Husband, Derrik
2. My family and wonderful in-laws
3. The Church for the constant support I get from it.
4. Our dog Mahzy.
5. Living in this beautiful town, state and country.
6. Living so close to my beautiful sister, I love the random drop-bys and the comfort in knowing she is just a backyard away.
7. Cousins, I love that my cousins and their spouses are some of my best friends.
8. The opportunity me and Derrik have to foster little pups that bless our life like we never thought they would.
9. A fun job that lets me hang out with my cousin everyday.
10. The thought that I could go to about 10 different temples in an hours time. Oh how I love the Temple.
11. Derrik's wonderful job that gives us the opportunity travel.
12. Trials and weaknesses that keep me humble.
13. Church callings, as much as I complain about them they help me grow into the person I've always wanted to be.
14. The love of travel.
15. Living in a place that has the variety of four seasons, even though some aren't as long as I wish they would be.
16. The mountains.
17. Friends, I am surrounded by some of the most beautiful, thoughtful and talented people.
18. A modern day prophet.
19. Music, and the ability to be able to hear it.
20. The knowledge that I get to be with my family for eternity.

Comments

  1. You have a lot to be grateful for. Love the list AND this picture. Ciara nailed it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment