Happy Mothers Day

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day. I know I did. We took a little day trip with my family up to Derrik's families cabin. We sat by the fire, roasted hotdogs and marshmallows, shot slingshots, removed a dead porky pine from under the cabin and spent time with my amazing family. All in all you could say it was a beautiful day to remember those women in our life that have given us everything. We had four generations up at the cabin and the oldest out of the bunch, my grandpa, had never had a s'more before. But I guess we will give him a break since he was born and grew up in Turkey. Don't you worry he loved it!









I am so lucky to have the most beautiful, inspiring, strong, caring, selfless women in my life. I love them all so much and each one is a wonderful example to me. My mom, grandma's, sister's, aunts, mother-in-laws and friends. How was I so blessed?

Comments