5 Years Down and Half Way There

Yesterday was me and Derrik's five year anniversary, yikes did that go by fast. I have been thinking so much about our relationship and how it has changed in the past seven years of being together. I pretty much knew I loved him and that we would get married the week I met him. I like to think back on our wedding day and remember how much I loved him and how excited I was for our life we were about to start together. I was nothing but excited and filled with joy. I remember thinking, "I don't think anyone has ever loved someone more then I love him" and I believed it. Fives years since that day and things have changed. I know I loved him then but that was nothing to how I feel about him now. The love has grown so much deeper and stronger, and I only hope that growing love continues as we stumble through this life together.

5 years down...
we were just we ones back then



Half way there....

We are so excited to meet our little girl in December. This journey has been one of the toughest and most exciting things in my life. I can't wait to see Derrik and our little angel together. Ive always said I hope our little girls were daddy's girls. Growing up I remember how I looked up to my dad and how much I loved him, I can only hope Derrik and baby girl will have that same bond.




Comments