Costa Rica

Me and Deek were able to fit in one last trip before our little babe arrives in December. Us with 14 of our closest friends jetted down to Costa Rica for a little getaway back in September. I still can't get over that we got 16 people with jobs and kids were all available the same week. This trip would not have been possible without the amazingly talented husband wife duo of Kollin and Stephanie Brinkerhoff.

Costa Rica was amazing to say the least. The beaches were incredibly beautiful and the ocean felt like bath water, and the food was delish. We were able to go on the prettiest hike I have ever been on, complete with suspension bridges and torrential downpour. One morning we were able to witness about 100 baby turtles make their way to the ocean, one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

It was a trip of a lifetime and we were so lucky to share it with some of the people we love the most.


this little guy hung out right off our deck for a few days
One of my favorite photos, I think it's safe to say the wave won.
one of our little friends at the villa, until he decided we weren't giving him enough bananas and attacked


I must admit that I did not take one of these pictures. Thanks to everyone that carried around cameras and phones.

Comments