Instead of going through who knows how many layers of paint and wallpaper we knew the walls would be atrocious. So instead, we decided to add to the problem and just paint over the previous owners
As usual I forgot to take a true "before" photo. This was taken just as we finished patching the holes and sanding down the overlaps in the wallpaper. Don't you love that blue carpet I call it Painters Tape Blue... gorgeous.
Here is the room after a fresh coat of paint and new carpet.
Is there anything better then new paint and carpet, I say there is not.
Here was our TO DO for the spare room.
1. Take down the lovely curtains and patch the holes.
2. Sand down any lumps or overlap in the wallpaper
3. Get new windows.
4. Paint the ceiling
5. Paint Walls
6. Pull back blue carpet and paint baseboards
7. Replace carpet
8. Marvel at a job well done
9. Fill the room with a spare bed for Sunday napping
Now that that's done time to take everything out and start with the nursery overhaul