A New Beginning

Me and Derriks anniversary was in July but with vacations, friends wedding, and school we didn't get to celebrate our 2 year anniversary with something extra special. We had been talking about going up to the Alaskan Inn for the night but we couldn't quite find the right time. But with Derrik leaving for his new job on Tuesday and the fact that he would be gone longer then we have ever been apart, Monday night seemed like the perfect opportunity.
We've been lucky enough to have visited the Alaskan Inn a few times and every time is so fun. It is so fun to stay in your own little cabin that has its own theme, ours was North Pole (perfect for the holidays). If you haven't been there I highly recommend it. Did I mention they bring you breakfast in the morning, oh my it was delish. Anyway so we spend the night there and he left the next day for his first day on the job. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be. It has only been one day.. oh man that's it?.. but I just keep thinking of how much longer he has. So long story short if anyone is bored and looking for something to do, call me, chances are I'm at home and Im lonely. At least I have Big Dog and a gun to scare away bad guys. Deek told me I have to cook for my friends so I "don't get rusty" so if you are looking for a hot meal call me. 
Hopefully with this new found loneliness I will get the motivation to do some fun crafts. Everyone cross your fingers.

Comments