Goodbye 2012

As I began thinking about 2012 and what the year had brought to me I realized how awesome our year was. I like to generalize the years into good and bad. 2011 was generally not that good of a year for me and Deek but 2012, yes 2012 you were amazing. Here are some of the reasons why:

Deek just started a new job that he loves.
We bought 3 new cars and only had to pay about $1200 out of pocket for all of them!
I got a new job, thank heavens
We went on what seemed like 200 vacations and almost all were to new and exciting places, including San Diego.
Our trip to NYCVermont, and Boston (where we got to spend our 3 year anniversary.)
Had some amazing times with family and friends.
I graduated!

We got to foster the 2 best pups in the world (Patron and Callie.)
Had some amazing parties with the greatest friends!


These are just a few of the reasons why 2012 rocked my socks off.
Now 2013, lets try to top that!

Comments