Bridal Shower

I hosted my first bridal shower, with the help from my friend Katie, at my house on Saturday for our friend Liz. It was set up in my backyard with a table full of goodies and quilts to sit on instead of tables, which made it more fun that we could all sit together in a big circle and socialize. It was such a good night and so fun to spend time outside with friends.


We served our version of mint mojitos, they were so 
delish and refreshing (recipe)

Also served was turkey sandwiches, fruit, caprese salad 
(my current obsession) and a fruit tart from a little 
shop in SLC that was so yummy.






The gorge bride-to-be blowing a bubble. At pretty much any shower
we have we do a "how well does the bride know the groom" 
questionnaire and this shower was no different for every question she 
got wrong she had to take a piece of gum.


The only boy allowed at the shower and he was loving the attention.

Comments

  1. Good stuff Ninipants! Mr Dog looks extra naughty in that picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Why i look so attractive in all of these photos, i may never know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment