Asparagus and Tilapia

I have been seriously lacking in the kitchen lately, my poor Mr. So I thought to make up for it I would cook one of his favorites, asparagus. I wanted to put a little spin on it so I found this recipe on allrecipes.com and we loved it. I also baked some tilapia, needless to say it was a fantastic dinner. 


For the asparagus:

1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
cooking spray
salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbs. butter
1 Tbs. soy sauce
1 tsp. balsamic vingar

Trim ends off asparagus then arrange on tin foil 
lined cookie sheet. Season with oil, salt 
and pepper. Bake for 12 minutes @400 degrees


While asparagus is cooking start the sauce. Melt butter 
in small saucepan over medium heat, after butter is melted remove 
from heat and add balsamic and soy sauce. 

To serve, pour sauce over asparagus and Enjoy!
It's that simple.
Disclaimer: don't mind my odd looking fish it was delicious I promise

Comments