Loving the East

I dont know what it is lately about the East coast that has me swooning. I was fortunate enough to visit my sister Angie when she lived in Charlottesville, Virginia a few years ago, and although it's one of the only place I have visited on the east coast I am convinced it is the best. Its a small town where University of Virginia is, Thomas Jefferson built the school, and his house, Monticello, isn't too far away. I have been dreaming about visiting there ever since I left, especially in fall, with the beautiful leaves and the apple orchards it is the perfect place to spend the most wonderful time of the year.

My new goal in life, I know I say that a lot but I have A.D.D. so my goals change a lot. This one is serious thought, is to visit Salem, Massachusetts on Halloween. You know they have the best halloweens. Also to visit Boston and NYC in the fall, thats the dream right? My goal for next year is to spend fall/Halloween on the East coast.

Here are a few photos of out trip out east

Monticello

Comments