Lazy Weekend

I'm sorry I have so extremely lazy lately.  I have two DIY almost done and I just cant seem to get them finished. So don't give up hope they are slowly but surely on their way, in the mean time lets listen to a little Adele. While watching the VMA's last night and trying not to throw something at the TV when Lady Gaga came on. What the.. ? Anyway to say the least Adela was a sight for sore eyes. She is so talented. So here is a video to one of my favorite songs lately.


I would give anything for her voice. One of the many reasons I love her so much is that her voice is as good live as she is on the radio. None of this synthsized shiz. (Did you see lil' Wayne, that was horrible) Adele is legit. I would give anything for her voice but since I don't  Deek will have to just be happy with my gorgeous voice (sense the sarcasm)

Comments

  1. I love this!!! Its so pretty! How is it fair that some people are blessed with such beautiful voices.. and I sound.. soo lovely.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment