Fashion Envy

If anyone hasn't been to the site Sincerely, Jules you are missing out. This girls is amazing. Her style is so cute and super fun. I feel like its pretty achievable seeing as lots of her purchases come form F21, AE and H&M. I love how at the bottom of every post she puts where she got that particular item. So if I'm really itching to go out and get it I know exactly where to find it.

If only I had the will power to wake up 10 minutes earlier in the morning to really put an outfit together, instead of just throwing on the first thing I see, I could look as cute as her. Probably not but lets just pretend.

I saw this jacket at the H&M in Vegas and decided 
against purchasing it. Why do I always buy the stuff I hate in 2 weeks 
but the pieces I continue to lust after for months I don't get? 

I need these boots in a bad way




Comments